GCA is a recognized and well-respected leader in the environmentally-preferred green cleaning industry. GCA remains at the forefront of green cleaning development, by tailoring sustainable, environmentally-friendly and cost-effective programs to meet the specific demands of each of its clients. It has vast experience, expertise, and a proven track record of providing green cleaning solutions, through its outstanding stewardship with suppliers, as well as its procurement strategy.
GCA's proprietary Custom Green program is the model of the industry and offers a holistic approach to develop the most effective cleaning methods that protect occupant health and safety, while reducing harmful impacts on the environment.
GCA's Custom Green cleaning program, which is also supported by a Custom Green cleaning policy, offers the following:
- Custodial effectiveness assessments
- Continuous improvement training for all associates
- Standardized sustainable cleaning processes and procedures
- Implementation strategies crafted with experience-based best practices
- Experienced, invested, interested, and accountable management
- Certified sustainable chemicals, products, tools, and equipment at competitive prices
- Comprehensive communications protocol with client, building occupants and facilities maintenance staff
- Recycling programs, duct cleaning, filter changing, etc.
- Appropriate documentation, tracking, and auditing
- Procedural posters, educational materials, and visual aids
- Eligible for LEED-for Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance certification points: Meets green cleaning pre-requisite
- GREENGUARD-compliant program with Green Seal compliant products
GCA's Custom Green program offers "triple bottom-line" benefits, including environmental, economic, and social benefits, such as:
- Healthier workplace
- Improved air quality
- Improved employee retention and productivity
- Improved occupant satisfaction
- Improved facility value
- Happier, healthier employees
- Reduced environmental impacts
- Reduced liability, legal costs, and insurance risks
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced consumption of natural resources
- Waste diversion of products and materials
GCA is a proud member of the United States Green Building Council.